TA Manager at Times Internet Ltd
Views:3935 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Times Internet - Manager - Accounts & Finance (5-10 yrs)
Experience in eCommerce or fintech is must
I. Primary responsibilities are:
General Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation
Working knowledge of SAP, Good understanding of general legal, financial and accounting principles, Good communication skills
1. Working knowledge of Tax Laws, rules and procedures; India Transfer Pricing Laws and FEMA
2. Preparation and finalization of books of accounts, Debtors/ Creditors reconciliation, Fixed Assets Register recon, related party disclosures, etc.
3. Coordinate and work closely with the internal and statutory auditors, and consultants - providing data to auditors, solving audit Queries.
4. Monitoring the inflow & outflow of funds and taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilization of funds.
5. Managing Bank relationships.
6. Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles and develop periodic reports for management.
7. Reconciliation of bank accounts, vendor payments, payment gateway transactions, AP, AR, and inter-company reconciliations
8. Ensuring payments are processed timely and accounts receivable are received and recorded and refunds are processed timely
9. Improve processes and enforce internal controls within the accounting function to ensure ongoing improvement in availability, timeliness and orderliness of financial information
10. TDS, GST, Stamp Duty, Tax payment, filing of Returns, generation of challans & certificates and review of related entries in SAP. To ensure correct compliance within due dates.
11. Provide Data to internal users / management as and when required.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities): -
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Very Good communication skills
- Good administrative skills
Background (essential and desired)-
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 6-10 years of strong accounting experience.
- Experience in managing small teams and willingness to develop the skills of the team members
- Strong understanding of IFRS standards
- Tax knowledge (direct and indirect)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Microsoft Office/ Excel proficient
- Passion for optimization
- Proactively discusses and solves risks before they turn into issues
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High standards for quality of own work and work of others
- Prior experience in a multinational company is an advantage
- Prior experience in e-commerce is an advantage
Education (essential and desired)-
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 6-10 years of experience