Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:6642 Applications:1233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Times Internet - Lead HR Business Partner (7-12 yrs)
Profile summary :
As part of the HR Business Partner team, we are looking for someone with a very strong employee relations and talent management experience in the consumer internet industry for technology, product and design workforce.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Provide HR best advice and consultation to support business unit requirements. Partner on topics ranging from structure (roles, accountabilities, career pathways), talent needs (capabilities, headcount).
- Recommend and provide best advice on new approaches, policies, programs, procedures and processes to increase HR create efficiencies.
- Manage generalist responsibilities including onboarding of new associates, employee relations, performance & talent management, people metrics/reporting, partnering with business leaders on HR and business needs and special projects.
- Drive the annual performance review process, including calibration of talent across a variety of different business groups, maintaining Performance system.
- Drive the principles of meritocracy with business leaders in all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers, compensation adjustments, etc.
- Creating strong relationships with all the key stakeholders within and beyond the HR function.
Desired candidate Skills and experience :
- Effective HR partnering experience, HR partner behaviors demonstrated through directing, motivating and providing constructive feedback and positive recognition.
- Solid track record of building relationships and providing proactive and responsive solutions to Business Unit needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to be persuasive with both methods of communication.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility and collaboration.
- Good common sense paired with HR processes expertise in order to make sound decisions, consult and persuade senior leaders and managers.
- Ability to manage stressful situations with empathy and integrity.
- B.E / B Tech / MBA in HR, Minimum of 7-12 years of work experience in HR with a generalist background.
- Experience of Internet/ Ecommerce/ Fintech industry will be an added advantage.