Talent Acquisition at Times Internet
Views:1580 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Times Internet - Communications Manager - Dineout Business (3-6 yrs)
Times Internet - Hiring Communications Manager - Dineout Business
About Times Internet:
Time Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
About Dineout :
Started in 2012, Dineout is India's largest dining out platform, that enables users to reserve tables, avail great deals and pay bills at over 7500 restaurants in 11 cities across India. Dineout is available across iOS, Android and Web (Dineout.co.in).
For restaurant partners we offer an array of B2B products such as in Resto Suite and Torqus POS that help solve several operational and business challenges faced by restaurants.
Job Description :
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials including but not limited to end-to-end communications around email campaigns, products, newsletter, decks, video scripts, calling scripts, etc.
- Work with different stakeholders internally to generate new ideas and strategies to increase engagement, adoption, and awareness.
- Create and manage all internal communications regarding inresto products, campaigns and to ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company. They distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information. They may develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users to generate campaign insights.
- Build and execute a communication strategy and tactical plan to promote and boost event awareness & webinar engagements for audience building