Recruiter at Times Internet
Views:968 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Times Internet - B2B Product Head - Dineout (6-12 yrs)
Started in 2012, Dineout is India's largest dining out platform, that enables users to reserve tables, avail great deals and pay bills over 25000+ restaurants in 20 cities across India. Dineout is available across iOS, Android and Web.
For restaurant partners we offer an array of B2B products such as inResto Suite and Torqus POS that help solve several operational and business challenges faced by restaurants.
- Prioritize customer needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver on meeting customer expectations
- Lead, create and launch market-leading product offerings in partnership with sales, marketing, engineering, user experience and support
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Turn customer and market insights into actionable business and product requirements
- Build products that deliver great customer experiences
- The key responsibility of this role is to ensure and overlook the design and developments of mobile apps which comprises of Android, Windows & iOS platform as well Cloud bases SaaS solution. This position demands high responsibility in thinking logical taking quick product decisions, overlooking design & execution of app release. The candidate will discuss closely with senior management to understand, discuss and set direction for roadmap of the mobile.
- This position demands high responsibility & the concern person may be required to attend emails/calls on and over the work hours to facilitate the smooth functioning of the mobile app. This Role would be working closely with the Co-Founders & CXO and set of developers who will facilitate the smooth functioning of the execution and are trained to work under high deadlines.
- Having worked closely with developers in a product company would be a mandate to apply for this position. Having technical execution knowledge and background of either design/computer studies of mobile applications would be an added advantage.
- 6 years+ in a Product Management role delivering customer-driven products and great customer experiences
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- A product leader with demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings
- A product expert passionate about user experience and with deep customer empathy
- A data driven strong analyst who uses user research, customer feedback and competitive insights as inputs to conceptualize and prioritize product requirements