Manager-Talent Acquisition at The Times Of India Group
Views:2091 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Times Group - Zonal Manager - Corporate Sales (6-11 yrs)
Job Purpose: Achieve business targets by acquiring many clients and increase the market share in ZONE through effective team management.
Role / Responsibility:
- Provides leadership to team of IT/corporate account manager & ASMs, while upholding Ties Values: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvement & inspiring others.
- Direct the sale activities within the region : acquire new corporate client & achieve regional revenue & profitability
- Directly responsible for strategic acquisitions and represent TimesJobs at CXO level in key accounts
- To manage performance of corporate account manager & ASMs, including coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Manage customer relations and build strong relationships and linkages within industry
- Evaluate market trend and gather competitive information, analyse and forecast Business potential of the zone.
- Result Oriented sales leader
- Strong exposure to solution sales
- Customer orientation
- Good presentation & communication skills
- High analytical skills & process orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.