Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bennet Coleman and Co. Ltd. ( Times Group)
Views:369 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Times Group - Digital Product Management Role (3-13 yrs)
Digital Product Management
Response is the Marketing and Sales function of the Company and contributes 90% to the Company's topline. The function has more than 1700 employees who are engaged in business planning, business development, revenue assurance, fulfilment of client orders, and sales capability building. The function uses world class processes, cutting edge technology and analytics to ensure that business growth objectives are met.
About the Position: End to end ownership of Digital Platform to enhance digital value proposition and customer experience
- Steering the development of digital platform, features, and solutions that power all elements of the customer experience on web and mobile.
- Using knowledge of market segments and customer preferences, identifying platform features gaps to drive the roadmap.
- Owns the go-to- market strategy to launch new features and drive customer engagement by working closely with Digital Org.
- Cross functional relationships with product, technology, marketing, design, operations and analytics teams to bring features and solutions to market, and grow business opportunities. Work closely with agile teams (Digital Org) of Engineers, UX/UI Designer, marketer, data analyst, content strategist and business head.
- Monitor customers/users with a keen eye towards understanding consumers, their pain areas and their behavior on the site and mobile application
- Always thinking did you solve the problem right, how to improve on boarding rate, revenue conversion, which is the easiest payment method, which schemes are doing best, how can I improve the bounce rate on the site etc.
- Own the digital platform and work on it focused on defining, iterating and solving customers problems. Obsess about better customer experience and perfect consumer journeys.
- Analyse various metrics that inform the success of digital platform.
- Focus on creating and enhancing Revenue from digital platform
- A successful candidates will be highly analytical and adept at distilling a wide range of disparate functionalities into clear, understandable applications that customers will love. We are looking for someone customer-obsessed and digitally savvy with a strong interest in consumer products.
- This role involves both strategic and tactical thinking in a highly ambiguous and competitive environment.
- Must have; Prior 3+ years of experience in digital platform (product) management in b2c internet based businesses
- Knowledge of end to end customer life cycle with B2C products or services.
- Experience of driving and motivating cross functional teams/partners/vendors to deliver digital platforms (features) on tight deadlines.
- Self - Starter, with a high degree of curiosity, creative problem- solving skills, strong attention to detail, comfort working in ambiguous and fast paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to influence.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business case.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.