Tiger Analytics - Senior/Lead Data Scientist (6-11 yrs)
Job Title: Senior/Lead Data Scientist
Tiger Analytics is a global leader in AI and analytics, helping Fortune 1000 companies solve their toughest challenges. We are on a mission to push the boundaries of what AI and analytics can do to help enterprises navigate uncertainty and move forward decisively. Come work with us to provide certainty to shape a better tomorrow.
We are a Great Place to Work-Certified- (2022-24) and have been consistently ranked among the 'Best' and 'Fastest Growing' analytics firms lists by Inc., Financial Times, Economic Times, Analytics India Magazine, etc. www.tigeranalytics.com
India Locations: Chennai | Hyderabad | Bangalore
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As a Senior/Lead Data Scientist, you will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries; Seamlessly switch between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member, and data science manager as demanded by each project. On a typical day, you might
- Engage with clients to understand their business context
- Devise creative analytical approaches to solve business problems
- Develop and enhance algorithms and models to solve a business problem
- Maintaining all models along with development and updating of code and process documentation
- Ideate with your peers to design data science solution approaches to unstructured problems, conduct quantitative analyses, and interpret results
- Interact and collaborate with multiple teams (Consulting & Engineering) and various stakeholders to meet deadlines, to bring Analytical Solutions to life.
What do we expect?
- 6 -10 years of relevant experience in Data Science
- Strong understanding the foundational concepts and algorithms in machine learning
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in application of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms like Liner Regression, Logistic Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees, SVM, ARIMAX, LSTM, Deep Learning etc.
- Working knowledge of basic Optimization Techniques like Constrained and Unconstrained Optimization, Linear Programming, Quadratic Programming etc.
- A passion for writing high-quality code (Python) and the code should be modular, scalable, and free of bugs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL with experience in office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience in leading & coaching a sizeable team to deliver data science solutions
- Enthuse to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization and take complete ownership of deliverables.
Must Have Skills - Regression, Python
Good to have:
- Experience in any of the following domains: Retail, CPG, Insurance, Healthcare, Banking, Finance, Manufacturing
- Hands on solutioning experience in use cases related to Marketing Analytics, Pricing, Demand and Inventory Forecasting, Market Mix Model, Trade Promo Optimization etc.
You are important to us, let's stay connected!
Every individual comes with a different set of skills and qualities so even if you don't tick all the boxes for the role today, we urge you to apply as there might be a suitable/unique role for you tomorrow.
We believe in equal opportunities for all and invite you to come join us as we build the world's best AI and advanced analytics team. Our compensation packages are competitive and among the best in the industry. Your designation will be commensurate with expertise and experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.