Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:10876 Applications:893 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Tiger Analytics - Senior Business Analyst/Consultant (2-6 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you'll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You'll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai office.
About the role:
As Senior business Analyst/Consultant, you will help translate business problems into unambiguous analytic problem statements and design analytical frameworks to address them. On a typical work day, you could be doing one or more of the following:
- Collaborate with the team of data scientists and engineers to plan and drive the execution of business solutions
- Contribute to client presentations, reports
- Handle client discussions in structured project settings
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Data handling proficiency: Knowledge of querying data using SQL on traditional RDBMS databases, and/or big data environments such as Hadoop/Hive/Spark
- Ability to analyse and visualize data one or more tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Experience (basic to intermediate) in DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R/Python/SAS
- Appreciation of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques, when and why they are used and to interpret results from a business viewpoint (the expectation is not a data scientist expert level proficiency, but a clear conceptual understanding)
- Ability to leverage analytics to solve structured or unstructured problems and interpreting results
- Appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- MBA from reputed institute preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.