Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:2892 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Tiger Analytics - Senior Business Analyst (3-7 yrs)
At Tiger Analytics we are working on some cutting-edge data analytics problems across various domains. We are currently focused on advance analytics in areas such as retail, social media, online advertising, technology, e-commerce, transportation etc.
If you like to
- Understand business problems from various industries
- Design analytical frameworks to address them
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Work with complex data / big data
- Be part of a growing team that is excited about the work we do
- Ultimately make a difference to the client organization with what you do
we would love to talk to you.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-paced, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility. Significant opportunities for professional development exist, as we continue to grow. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
- Demonstrated experience in using quantitative analyses and data mining to solve structured or unstructured problems and interpreting results
- Experience in or more functional areas such as Marketing/Customer/Sales analytics, Operations, etc.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and measuring AB and/or multivariate tests
- Technical proficiency: knowledge of SQL/databases and experience with one or more analytical tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlikview
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good to have: experience with statistical programming language/software such as R, SAS, etc.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.