Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:1150 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Tiger Analytics - People Partner (2-6 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm that enables enterprises to leverage data more effectively. Today, we are the trusted data sciences and big data engineering partner for several Fortune 100 clients, who are leaders in their respective industries. We currently have a team of top-notch data scientists and data engineers working on some cutting-edge solutions for business problems.
We are growing rapidly, and want to build the world's best advanced analytics consulting firm. To achieve this, we are working towards creating the ecosystem to attract and retain outstanding talent. We are looking for HR professionals with ability to quickly learn, understand, and remain current on the drivers to company performance and help achieve this vision.
- Manage end to end employee life cycle including on boarding for new joiners, confirmation, attendance, grievance handling, employee relations and employee separation
- Proactive inputs to people processes on bench-marking requirements seeking internal as well as external market "best practice" opportunities that will enhance processes within the organization
- Understand Human Resource Management policies and processes, own up implementation and execution of all such policies
- Create robust communication forums and facilitate employee engagement initiatives on a regular basis
- Manage people satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention. Promote an environment that encourages employee growth. Conduct people surveys and work with leadership to affect change
- Ensure on-time functional deliverables, compliance of people operations, prepare the report on effectiveness and look for trends and draws inferences to influence future direction
- MBA HR from top institute with 2- 3 years of experience in driving HR BP role in IT/Consulting industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of HR - exposure to performance management and employee engagement is a plus
- Ability to build effective relationships internally and externally. Collaborative approach across the organization to maximize outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on experience in MS Office