Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:1498 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Tiger Analytics - Manager - Legal - LLB/CS (5-10 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is advanced analytics and AI consulting company enabling enterprises to generate measurable business value through data. Today, we are the trusted data sciences and data engineering partner for several Fortune 500 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. We bring deep expertise in marketing science, customer analytics, and operations & planning analytics. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have our global delivery center in Chennai, India.
As a part of the Legal Team at Tiger Analytics, you will play a fundamental role in achieving all the contractual requirements for the entire company. The role requires leading legal initiatives and drafting and vetting of various contractual agreements.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with significant responsibility and an exciting career path. The base location would be Chennai.
Primary Function of the Position: Roles and Responsibility
- Handling and provide legal support on contracts for the group entities (all the geographies) including review and drafting of various contracts
- Drafting & vetting of various agreements including but not limited to lease agreements, Letter of Intent (LOI), Lease renewals, Extension Letters, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work/Work Orders (SOW/WO), Alliance Agreements, Business Development Agreements, Consultancy Contracts, Teaming Contracts, Professional Service Agreements (PSA), Manpower Staffing contracts, secondment contracts etc.
- Maintain monthly MIS related to all the contracts reviewed and executed. Follow up internally and externally for renewal of various contracts.
- Negotiating legal contract terms along with the Sales and Account teams in a win-win manner
- Assist in matters related to recovery from clients, coordination with external counsels, if any
- Support in legal due diligence compliances
- Drafting in-house legal notices related to recoveries, employee absconder cases, employment termination notices, employee release undertakings, novation contracts, contract assignment letters, contract termination notices, legal replies on legal notices sent by external counsels
- Assist internal department on various compliance and regulatory related matters
- Handling secretarial compliances under Corporate, Industrial and Labour Laws
- Ability to review the contracts and turn around responses very quickly
Qualification: Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of legal experience, preferably working in analytics/IT services/related consulting services & solutions industries
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills, including experience with commercial agreement matters
- Exceptional organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Highly professional, considerate, and motivated to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a rapidly changing environment
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and implement cross-functional processes
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work proactively to meet internal and external deadline demands
- Education requirement - LLB and Company Secretary
- Good to have MBA from a reputed institute
Compensation and title will be commensurate with the experience and skill-level brought to the table.