Tiger Analytics - Director - Data Science (10-20 yrs)
Director - Data Science
Chennai | Hyderabad | Bengaluru
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 3900+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you'll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We're Great Place to Work-Certified- . Working at Tiger Analytics, you'll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You'll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
About the role :
- If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- You will work on some of the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems
- You will develop comprehensive and scalable end to end advanced analytics solutions for clients
- You will work as part of a global team to solve problems in a computationally efficient manner
- You will apply a broad range of techniques and theories from statistics, machine learning, CV, NLP, Gen AI and business intelligence to create actionable business insights
- You will be responsible for communicating results to technical as well as business teams and work with them to deploy the analytics solutions
- You will significantly contribute to the growth of Tiger as a world class analytics service provider
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 10+ yrs experience in delivering data science solutions / services
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in application of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms
- Ability to research and learn from the state-of-the-art in AI/ML and implement/prototype solution
- Ability to engage with the client stakeholders to structure and drive discussions for unstructured problem or questions from the client.
- Ability to understand business problems, articulate, ideate & converge on solution approach and develop analytical solutions with measurable Business outcomes
- Ability to project yourself as a technical decision maker and thought leader in the data science space
- Ability to identify new opportunities and extend existing opportunity. Convert capability to revenue stream that can be offered to clients as offerings
- Ability to work across multiple clients and projects and lead/mentor junior team members
- Hands on development experience in relevant programming languages (Python/R/Spark) to build and review advanced analytic models
- Experience in working on cloud platforms (e.g. AWS/AZURE/GCP) and big data systems (e.g. Hadoop, Snowflake)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Data Science, Data Analytics or a related quantitative field
Good To Have :
- In depth experience in any of the following domains: Retail, CPG, Insurance, Healthcare, Banking, Finance, Manufacturing.
- Extensive experience in solving problems related to Marketing Analytics, Pricing, Demand and
Inventory Forecasting, Market Mix Model, Trade Promo Optimization
Benefits : Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
We believe in equal opportunities for all and invite you to come join us as we build the world's best AI and advanced analytics team. Our compensation packages are competitive and among the best in the industry. Your designation will be commensurate with expertise and experience.