Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:3512 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Tiger Analytics - Consultant - Analytics Consulting (3-6 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you- ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You- ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As Consultant - Analytics Consulting, you will help translate business problems into unambiguous analytic problem statements and design analytical frameworks to address them. On a typical work day, you could be doing one or more of the following:
- Collaborate with the team of data scientists and engineers to plan and drive the execution of business solutions
- Contribute to client presentations, reports
- Handle client discussions in structured project settings
Required Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Ability to leverage analytics to solve structured or unstructured problems and interpreting results
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data
o Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R and / or Python
o Hands-on experience in analyzing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Understanding of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques, when and why they are used and to interpret results from a business viewpoint
- (In depth understanding of) or (experience working with) analytics in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- MBA from reputed institute preferred.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.