Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:498 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Tiger Analytics - Associate Director/Senior Manager - Accounts Receivable & Treasury Management (10-16 yrs)
In this role, you will play a fundamental role in achieving all the accounts receivable and treasury requirements for the entire group companies (Geo: India, US, Singapore and others).
- Aid in making informed decisions on fluctuations in customer revenue cycles.
- Oversee bank relationships, cash management functions including account funding, foreign exchange transactions.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash.
- Arrange credit facilities like working capital/overdraft limit/bill discounting etc; set up CMS & other facilities from banks.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, BUs/LoB, salespersons, accounts team and assist finance head in business operations.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Education requirement - CA / MBA
- 10+ years of experience in accounts receivable and treasury management role, preferably working in analytics / IT services/related consulting services & solutions industries
- Experience in consolidating revenue reports & revenue analytics
- Experience in cash forecast; monitor cash flows and ensuring working capital, financial modelling, appraisal note preparation, obtaining sanction disbursement
- Expertise in drafting internal financial policies, procedures, governance process and SOP financial structuring supply chain finance, customer receivables, other transactions.
- Experience in automating various AR related processes. Hands-on experience in QuickBooks, Tally or similar softwares
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.