Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:1809 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Tiger Analytics - Associate Director/Director - Consulting (12-18 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is an AI & advanced analytics consulting firm enabling enterprises to generate business value from data. Today, we are a trusted partner for several Fortune 100 companies - leaders in their respective industries, helping build cutting-edge analytic solutions. We bring deep expertise in marketing & customer analytics, operations & planning analytics, and risk analytics. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have our global delivery center in Chennai, India.
Exp: 12 - 18 Years
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- You will work on some of the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems, and demonstrate significant business value
- With a deep understanding of your client businesses and the industry space they operate in, you will work with client stakeholders to define their analytics roadmap, generate a pipeline of projects with high business value, whiteboard high-level solution approaches, etc.
- You will own up program delivery by providing guidance to project teams in delivering impactful analytics solutions and driving critical review meetings to articulate the value of such solutions to the client's business
- You will engage with the client through regular governance mechanism, to ensure the program delivery is closely aligned with client needs and delivers value
- You will be collaborating with sales leaders to create the right POVs and proposals to help win new clients and grow our work with existing clients.
- If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- 10+ yrs experience in delivering advanced analytics solutions or services to clients, which includes a good amount of time as a hands-on practitioner.
- Demonstrated ability to white-board and transform ideas from high level business problem statements to a sufficiently detailed outline of the solution
- Ability to analyze pros-and-cons of different analytic options in the context of multitude of business problems, and articulate such choices to technical and business audiences.
- Confident in communicating with Director / VP level stakeholders, and demonstrate executive presence in interactions with CXO level stakeholders.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.