HR Manager at Tickled Media (I) Pvt Ltd
Views:280 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Tickled Media - Performance Marketing Role - theAsianparent (2-4 yrs)
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria.
Link: https://tickledmedia.com/ / https://sg.theasianparent.com/
Junior Performance Marketing
- Execute Digital marketing campaigns across Web, App, Search, Display, Social
- Assist in Paid marketing campaign management via Google & Facebook ads
- Manage End to end process of campaign creation, including setting up of Ad sets, Audience targeting, Ad copy review,
- A/B/C/D/ Test various artworks and ad commercials and report individual performance in order to set benchmarks of what's working and what's not
- Assist in managing performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into the team's workflow
- Perform daily AdWords account management for websites/apps targeted to Asian and African markets.
- Be abreast with the latest happenings in Digital marketing arena
- Strong analytical, problem solving & creative skills
- Should be able to write great ad copies
- 2-3 years of tactical performance marketing experience, strong understanding of the app acquisition landscape with a proven track record driving high ROI growth
- Should be knowing fundamentals of SEM, Google Display & Re-marketing campaigns
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, cohorts etc.). Data oriented, having a sound understanding of user behavior and its analytics, can monitor and execute campaigns based on performance data.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is preferred
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role in digital agencies, media and ecommerce companies with focus on Asian markets is a plus
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with
- Ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.