HR at Thryve Digital Health LLP
Views:404 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thryve Digital Health - Project Management Role (4-9 yrs)
- The key responsibility of the PM is to work closely with the Program Manager/Director on assigned projects owning end-to-end project management. PMs exemplify our core behaviors and create an environment for a successful team. This is an individual contributor role more of Business PM who works with senior leadership in identifying and executing enterprise level initiatives & projects.
- Responsible for driving the end to end execution of problem statements including data analysis, interpretations, solutioning, stakeholder coordination, presentation preparations, excel based analysis to identify cost savings and working with clients for approvals/implementation of problem statement which gets converted to Enterprise level projects
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategically aligning the business vision and objectives to the projects that are initiated in different departments. Manage the project/program governance framework. Preparing & presenting progress/issues/budget to the appropriate Steering Committee. Facilitate seamless flow of communication from Top to Bottom and the other way around for seamless execution of projects at Project/Program & Enterprise level.
- Manage crossfunctional team of resources. Draws on reason and logic in making a case. Actively seeks ways of improving current methods, systems, processes and structures. Points out redundant steps in methods or procedures to bring in best practices.
Must Have:. Minimum 4 years core consultancy & project management end-to-end life cycle experience. PMP certification or equivalent training.
- Healthcare Management, Insurance industry business and operational knowledge. Consultancy /BD Experience with project management. Healthcare Business Analyst background. Able to work in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal support & supervision. Strong Leadership skills along with Planning skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Problem Management and Resolution. Experience with customer relationship management.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Ability to analyze and visualize data, extract insights, and share it across various departments within the organization.
- Ability to manage the data provided and turn it into actionable information.. Willing to work in night shifts (3.00 PM to 12.00 AM).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.