Senior HR at Thrillophilia
Views:399 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Thrillophilia - Manager - Strategic Partnerships (3-10 yrs)
Manager - Strategic Partnerships
Thrillophilia's journey is rooted in a passion for travel, exploration, and adventure. It began back in 2011 when the global market was still too young for online travel transactions. Ever since we have grown to become India's largest online platform for booking affordable travel experiences across 55+ countries. Our offerings are diverse and wholesome, with 24,000+ products and services ranging from tours and activities to luxury and culture stays, powered by exclusive deals and extra effort to bring joy to all our travelers.
Thrillophilia grows on a strong foundation of innovative travel technology, great on-ground presence & support, and hand-curated local experiences to bring our 84 million travelers the most delightful holiday experience every year. With multiple tourism and start-up awards as well as global recognition under our belt, we have scaled tenfold over the past three years.
Bringing the finest travel ideas together, our team comprises young and lively folks who are passionate about travel, technology, marketing, partnerships, and more. Together, we have achieved many brilliant titles, such as YourStory's best places to work (2013), ISB's BizQuest (2014), Singapore Bash's best startups (2016), and London Mayor's IE20 (2017), and more. Growing every day, our team fosters an inclusive work environment with a culture of ownership and innovation, leading to tremendous potential for growth.
In this role you will be part of the Strategic partnership team at Thrillophilia, the role is to nurture and build new partnerships in travel, lifestyle brands, tour companies, and attractions and own success of those partnerships across multiple markets.
We're seeking an experienced and accomplished Strategic Partnership at the Associate and Manager level for the Indian market for building impactful partnerships across the APAC region.
You'll have extensive market knowledge, and experience building impactful, long-term strategic relationships in the market, primarily with new partners.
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor and managing a team.
Job role :
- Identify and bring success to potential partnerships in the vertical you own.
- Identification and prioritization of partnership opportunities with major national and regional companies including e-commerce businesses, financial services institutions, telecom operators, and more;
- Build B to B connects in the travel industry globally.
- Manage all processes in finalizing such partnerships (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration, and follow up);
- Have an established and proven professional network throughout the region and sustain this network over time;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in B to B sales/partnership/travel domain, with a proven track record of building and implementing such partnerships;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Hindi;
- Excellent knowledge of the travel and/or e-commerce industry;
- An outstanding relationship builder with an established professional network in the market with a strong ambition to keep expanding this network;
- Business, marketing, or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Commercial focus results-oriented and excellent communication & reporting skills;
- Creative, persistent, and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive, and self-motivated with the ability to work without close supervision; and
- Willing to travel for frequent business
- You already reside in India.