Campus Recruiter at ThoughtWorks
Views:2473 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:348
ThoughtWork - Business Analyst (0-1 yrs)
ThoughtWork - Business Analyst (For 2019 graduates only)
ThoughtWorks- is synonymous with innovation. We- re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We- re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, for whom we deliver complex enterprise systems.
You thrive on getting the team to focus on the project's most valuable features. You drive solutions and set the stage for success by being collaborative, open and honest. You go beyond company-based processes and toolkits to find out what the software must achieve to deliver value, and by getting to know businesses inside and out. You give a voice to end users and generate ideas alongside developers to create exceptional systems that delight your customers.
You like to listen and love to ask why. You are willing to do what it takes to get the job done: whether that means going back to the drawing board with a problem, or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a period of time. You thrive in adapting to a changing environment.
In short, you are a ThoughtWorks Business Analyst. What does this role entail?
- Liaise between product owner, business sponsors, subject matter experts, experience designers, testers, and development groups to remove roadblocks and foster communication
- Facilitate workshops that generate ideas and content for solutions
- Help design and build complex custom-designed solutions that use a wide range of the latest technologies
- Collaborate on organisational transformation solutions and executing
- Share best practices with cross-functional team members
- Evangelise Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices
- Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture where your talent is valued above all else
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Mould your career by focusing on what you- re passionate about, rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Be a part of an organisation that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation
- Shape the future of the software industry by leading and contributing to communities within and outside of ThoughtWorks
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner
- An understanding and interest in the use of IT within business functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Clear understanding and interest in current and emerging IT technologies
- Excellent inter-personal skills (verbal and written)
- Beneficial to have an awareness of the IT industry in general
- Openness to travel across India or the world