Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:332 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Thoucentric - Supply Chain Enterprise Solution Architect - Information Technology Development Team (7-15 yrs)
As a member of the Information Technology Development Team, the Enterprise Solutions Architect is responsible leading the discovery, analysis, implementation, and maintenance of business process software for Thoucentric
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Lead assessment of business and technology requests
- Become an expert on business processes and concepts within the benefits area
- Participate in design and technical discussions to develop solution proposals and review options proposed by product team
- Estimate high level work effort for roadmap development
- Guide feature teams in development of designs to meet business needs
- Assist teams in estimating detailed work effort for team development
- Drive design and implementation of application architecture
- Maintain business process architecture standards across services
- Assure that new functionality and systems are transitioned into client teams and production successfully.
- Review and monitor system changes that may impact security and/or privacy concerns
- Review and monitor system changes that may impact quality and performance
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Required Skills And Abilities:
- Worked on large engagements on Supply Chain Planning Platforms
- Have strong understanding of business data entities integrated between ERP/Finance systems and Planning applications
- Strong understanding of reporting/visualization platforms like Tableau,etc..
- Proficient in software design patterns
- Proficient in database technologies, design, SQL
- Agile, Scrum experience for Project Management
- Well developed, written and verbal communication skills, specifically documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality conscious, flexible to others ideas and suggestions
- Client service oriented
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
Who we are looking for:
Accountability & Responsibility: someone that takes ownership of assigned tasks and ensures timely delivery of outputs within defined cost and quality standards.
Growth Mindset: someone that encourages and works with others to develop innovative approaches and removes barriers to effective team working.
Customer Focus: someone that presents credible information confidently and understands the motivations and objectives of differing groups and adapts approach accordingly.
Bias for Action: someone that proactively liaises with other divisions, partners & third parties and presents ideas to improve the IT function.
Knowledge, Experience And/Or Education:
Master's degree preferred
At least 8 years' experience managing projects and people
Certified TOGAF 9.2/Archimate is good to have
Experience in distributed architectures
Strong experience with automated build, test, deploy systems