Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:147 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Project Manager (4-8 yrs)
Project Manager (South Korea)
Job Description :
About Thoucentric :
- Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
- We have been certified Great Place to Work by AIM and have been ranked as "50 Best Firms for Data Scientists to Work For"
- We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
Role Summary :
- The role requires individuals to be responsible for the successful delivery of Consulting engagements specifically in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance, Sales & Distribution Areas across various industries, sectors, and geographies. The consultant assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of business solutions.
- This role also requires technical acumen for learning a new functional tool and indulge in understanding how it works and how it adds value to business users. The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees.
- The consultant participates in design activities and fit-gap analysis along with validation and testing of the solution. The individual will be part of a multiple disciplinary teams in the delivery of customer contractual obligations and is responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects resulting in customer sign off and project acceptance.
- The role would need individuals to gradually pick up both functional and technical aspects of supply Chain, Finance and Sales & Distribution technologies that are currently used by clients or other market standard technologies recommended by us to the client.
Job Description :
- Design To-Be processes and perform Fit-Gap analysis by assessing clients requirements and business processes.
- Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, project, and resource management skills.
- Creation of business blueprint documents and validate the design by conforming to best industry practice.
- Manage Project teams (both on-site and off-shore) ensuring on-time delivery of project deliverables as per expectations.
- Preparation of Status reports, Project plans, Activity Plans for robust project management as and when required.
- Responsible for issue recognition, identification, and application of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues, status reporting, and overall management of issues through resolution.
- Project Management of various corporate IT programs and large-scale IT implementation & enhancements
- Be the liaison between senior business stakeholders and technology teams to make programs successful from a business perspective.
- Hands on experience in establishing and running large initiatives through structured programs.
- Define and document the Project Objectives, Scope, Assumptions, Risks and Mitigation
- Develop a high-level Project chart with milestones and estimated timelines
- Detail the resources, points of contact, execution method and support mechanism.
- Develop a detailed project plan with tasks, resources, timelines, status tracking
- Monitor and track progress of the project plan
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and tasks are completed on time to the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Manage timely appropriate communication and relationship with clients, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Create and manage periodic reporting of project execution status and other trackers in standard accepted formats
- Own the project plan's delivery on-time and in scope to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Perform periodic risk assessment and minimize risks through appropriate planning and escalation
- Maintain a comprehensive project documentation that is reusable
- Measure and communicate project performance using standard techniques and measures
Required Skills :
- 4-8 years of working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to drive projects in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data; SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Bizom (Good to have)
- Korean and English is mandatory
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several workstreams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.