Thoucentric - Icertis CLM Consultant (4-10 yrs)
Job Title: Icertis CLM Consultant
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Overview: This role requires the individual to assist clients in determining the best solution to meet the business requirements they have identified and agreed. The role holder will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the client's Source to Contract business processes and manage proper enhancements in their system
He/she is responsible for managing internal stakeholders, external partners, successfully lead technology-based transformation efforts, and support with leadership updates. He/she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. He/she would work with cross-functional teams and business leads to ensure project deliverables, manage risks or escalations, and seek support on roadblocks.
- Drive execution of CLM product implementations / Own process improvement for Contract Management teams for global firms across CPG and AlcoBev sectors
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with CLM solution providers. Quality Assurance and Support to affiliates and regional teams
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute towards internal consulting capability building to setup Contract Management COE
- Contribute to CLM product road-map through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Experience in at least 2 full life cycle CLM implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for requirements gathering, functional design, system configuration and support to contract management team.
- Hands-on experience with Icertis Contract Lifecycle Management Modules is a must
- English: Fluent, written, and oral (senior stakeholders)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadline.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
-Experience in Integration platform, web services, APIs would be a plus.
Good to have:
Certification such as CSCP, CPM, SPSM is a plus
Educational Qualifications: Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
Strong customer-centric focus, relationship management with key partners, persuasive, proactive, and can-do attitude is a must
English: Fluent, written, and oral (ability to interact with senior stakeholders)-
Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines. -
Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.-
Strong work ethics and ability to adhere to timelines
Compassionate towards team members and colleagues