Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:75 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Data Scientist - Time Series Forecasting (5-7 yrs)
Role Summary :
We are looking for Data Scientists to help us create innovative machine learning solutions. Data Scientist responsibilities include understanding the business problem and experimenting with different modelling architectures to create the best possible setup from model performance as well as computational performance. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in Machine Learning and Programming. Your goal will be to find the best data-based solution for the problem at hand.
Please apply only if you have strong hands-on experience in developing and successfully deploying basic to advanced Time Series Forecasting Models.
Job Description :
- Understanding business objectives and formulate the problem as a Data Science problem
- Expert level proficiency in Multivariate Time Series Forecasting or Causal Forecasting
- Develop and maintain robust data processing pipelines and reproducible modelling pipelines
- Explore data and communicate insights clearly to non-technical as well as technical audience
- Analyze experimental results, iterate and refine models to create significant business impact
- In-depth understanding of classical statistical forecasting algorithms like ARIMA, ETS, etc. as well as new age algorithms like Prophet.
- Proven experience is handling Time Series Forecasting using standard Regression algorithms like Linear Regression,
Gradient Boosted Decision Trees, Random forest, etc.
- Good practical knowledge with Sequence Models in Deep Learning, like LSTMs, Transformers, etc. especially in the context of Time Series Forecasting.
- Proficiency with at least one Deep Learning Framework such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Ability to guide and mentor junior Data Scientists on solution development
- Bachelor's Degree in a Quantitative discipline, preferably Computer Science
- >4 years- experience in data science/Analytics roles
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Expert ability to write robust code in Python
- Expert skill at manipulating dataframes using Pandas and arrays using Numpy
- Familiarity with standard machine learning libraries (like scikit-learn, StatsModels)
- Deep Learning Frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Completed Projects on Time Series Forecasting, beyond statistical algorithms like ARIMA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven
Good to Have :
- Familiarity in working with Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with containerizing applications using Docker
Open Positions: 2
Skills Required: casual forecasting, ARIMA, ETS, PROPHET, time series forecasting, deep learning framework,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Years Of Exp: 5 to 7 Years
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.