Thoucentric - Coupa Implementation Role - SME Segment (3-8 yrs)
- Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process, and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
- We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
- We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 300+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Netherlands, Singapore, and Australia.
- Thoucentric is an 'Ethos' that epitomizes the essence of being a good human. living a life of purpose. being life itself! We are an extension of ourselves together! We breed the basic human values of trust, freedom, nimbleness, compassion, integrity, passion, persistence & conviction.
- Thoucentric adds value to clients by specializing in effective liaison between business and technology organizations through following areas:
- Supply chain management, strategy and technology consulting
- Large scale program management in IT/ITES space
- Growth enhancement and cost improvement programs
- Merger and acquisition integration programs
- This role requires the individual to assist clients in S2C and P2P transformation initiatives ranging from operational improvement, strategic cost reduction initiatives, change management workstreams and tool implementation at a global scale.
- He/she is responsible for managing internal stakeholders, external partners, successfully lead technology-based transformation efforts, and support with leadership updates. He/she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. He/she would work with cross-functional teams and business leads to ensure project deliverables, manage risks or escalations, and seek support on roadblocks.
- Independently manage end-to-end technology led process transformation workstreams for Source to Pay processes for either direct or indirect spend category with complete ownership to meet client requirements, cost reduction targets, compliance, and improvement on KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement opportunity projects to drive productivity or reducing process cycle time
- Demonstrate ability in managing IT projects for Procurement
- Collaborating with implementation partners to ensure a detailed transition approach and plans for individual geographies/business portfolios
- Aligning with key stakeholders (Procurement Directors, Business Leads, Delivery Leads, and others) on plan
- Working with transformation PMO to proactively identify risks and mitigation approaches
- Working with support functions and transformation teams to ensure the project receives the right enablement at the right time
- Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings)
- Conduct client's current capabilities evaluation and gap assessment, alternatives assessment and develop strategic ways-to-play for the client to stay ahead of the curve
- Lead right from process diagnostic and initial opportunity assessment to planning and strategy development through implementation
- Extensive experience (at least 2-5 years) in Coupa Implementation or operations
- 3-8 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in FMCG, F&B, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail, or Manufacturing.
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a cross-functional global organization
- Prior experience in team management with strong stakeholder management skills & the ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in analyzing client's processes and operational data to identify opportunities, develop insights and prepare a business case to deliver procurement transformational projects.
Good to have :
- Certification such as CSCP, CPM, SPSM is a plus
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Compassionate towards team members and colleagues
- Strong customer-centric focus, relationship management with key partners, persuasive, proactive, and can-do attitude is a must
- English: Fluent, written, and oral (ability to interact with senior stakeholders)
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Strong work ethics and ability to adhere to timelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.