Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:209 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Logistics IT Consulting (4-10 yrs)
Thoucentric is Management Consulting Company focused around helping organizations maximize growth & overall performance through transformation of their supply chain. Thoucentric was founded in April, 2015 by key management consulting and supply chain professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience. Driven by a team of 250+ globally positioned supply chain consultants, Thoucentric is currently serving clients in CPG, Manufacturing, Transportation, Logistics and Retail sectors.
Thoucentric adds value to clients by specializing in effective liaison between business and technology organizations through following areas:
Supply chain management, strategy and technology consulting
Large scale program management in IT/ITES space
Growth enhancement and cost improvement programs
Merger and acquisition integration programs
We are looking for motivated, team oriented, self-starter professionals to join us in our exciting journey of building a business focused on success of our clients. Being a start-up, we expect individuals to contribute to the growth of the company in different areas besides their specific job description.
Designation: Consultant/Senior Consultant
- The role requires individuals to be responsible for successful delivery of Supply Chain Consulting engagements specifically in the areas of Logistics Warehousing & Transportation across various industries, sectors and geographies. The consultant assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of Logistics solutions
- This role also requires technical acumen for learning a new Logistics enablement or Digitization tool and indulge in configuration and customization of the tool. The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees. The consultant participates in design activities and fit-gap analysis along with validation and testing of the solution
- The individual will be part of a multiple disciplinary team in the delivery of customer contractual obligations and is responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects resulting in customer sign off and project acceptance.
- The role would need individuals to gradually pick up both functional and technical aspects of supply chain technologies that are currently used by client or other market standard technologies recommended by us to the client.
- Understanding Clients As-Is Process and listing Pain points wrt technical, functional and operational domains
- Understanding clients current KPIs and impact of To-Be solution on existing KPIs
- Design To-Be processes and perform Fit-Gap analysis by assessing clients requirements and business processes
- Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, project and resource management skills
- Creation of business blueprint documents and validate design by conforming to best industry practice
- Prepare BRD, PRD, Solution design doc, Functional Specifications, Test cases and Training documents
- Configure the supply chain product and customize the solution as per clients requirements
- Manage Project teams (both on-site and off-shore) ensuring on-time delivery of project deliverables as per expectations
- Preparation of Status reports, Project plans, Activity Plans for robust project management as and when required.
- Responsible for issue recognition, identification, and application of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues, status reporting, and overall management of issues through resolution
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to drive projects in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation
- Ability to analyze large amount of data; SQL, Access knowledge is preferred. Should be proficient in data analysis on Excel.
- Deep understanding of Logistics Solutions like Transportation Management, Warehouse Management, IoT devices implementation and Operational Technology implementation
- Exposure to best in class supply chain logistics software tool (e.g. JDA, SAP, Manhattan, HighJump, OTM) is preferable
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.