Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:134 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Consultant - Finance Analytics (6-10 yrs)
Responsibilities & Deliverables :
- Experience in application of analytic skills in Financial planning & analysis domain.
- Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Advanced skills in Excel as well as any data visualization tools like Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders.
- Experience in developing complex automation solutions using various methods e.e. BPM
- Good understanding of Blue Prism, UIpath or similar tools.
- Hands on RPA and system integration experience
- Experience in Intelligent process automation (IPA), AI & ML
- Gather business requirements against the MoSCoW criteria
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Manage the daily/weekly project assignments and monitor progress against the work plan to assure that objectives are met within the prescribed time, cost, and quality measures.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Expert in writing and tuning SQL scripts
- Experience working in very large data warehouse environments
- Extensive experience in a data engineer or BIE role with a technology company
- Experience conducting large scale data analysis to support business decision making
- Ownership, leadership, design and delivery of leading practice Finance and Business Intelligence.
- MBA an advantage
- Good understanding of Financial accounting & planning.
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: PA, AI, ML
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Desirable Skills: Financial accounting & planning.
Years Of Exp: 6 to 10 Years
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.