Managing Director at Thoth Infrastructure
Views:2089 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Thoth Infrastructure - Investment Analyst/Associate (0-4 yrs)
Thoth Infrastructure is a new infrastructure company focusing on railway PPPs, specifically on the redevelopment of railway stations, airports and other transit oriented development and operating it as a new infrastructure asset class. Thoth is a part of a well-known global infrastructure PE fund. We have built a multi-disciplinary team and are looking to add a new member to an established investment team.
As an organization, we value creativity, problem solving, original thinking, ownership, and the ability to work in dynamic team environments and have created a unique company culture to that effect.
- Modelling (Most Important) :
- Build a 3 statement detailed financial model from the ground up. Organised and hardworking to work on multiple projects at a time.
- The modelling capability should include creating from scratch detailed equity models with IRR, payback, pro forma financial statements, automated sensitivity testing, etc
- Statistical analysis of large data sets.
- Business Plan Development and Board Presentations :
- Conduct primary and secondary research and analysis and use creative thinking to solve business problems. You will be expected to take on finding solutions.
- Develop detailed presentations for investors including the development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Get involved in various parts of the company's operations and work with other senior leaders in the organization.
- Raising Project Finance Debt:
- For successful bids, assist the team on raising project finance debt and work with team members to get the necessary data.
Experience & Education:
- Associate: 0-2 years of relevant experience with an MBA from a top 10 institute with preferred bachelors in Engineering/Architecture
- Analyst: 2-4 years of relevant experience with a undergrad from a top 5 Economics / Finance /Engineering college
Location : Delhi NCR (Gurgaon)
Timeline : Immediate
This opportunity seeks someone who is entrepreneurial, independent, highly ethical, and can work in dynamic group environments.