Associate at Think Analytics India
Views:768 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Think Analytics - HR Generalist Role (2-4 yrs)
You will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, performance management, employee relations, and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
- Preferably Mumbai based or open to relocate and can join immediately or within two weeks
- Reviews the resumes for all job candidates and interviews and manages the recruitment process for full-time employees and interns using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Comfortable with researching and recruiting candidates through social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and startup job boards like Angelist, HasJob, Instahyre etc.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with campus placement leads and recruitment agencies to ensure the selection of qualified and capable candidates
- Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills along with the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Implement programs to help improve the employee experience, assist with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, and one-on-one meetings.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database.
- Performs relevant employee onboarding activities, stores, and prepares employee documentation during joining and exit.
- 2+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions. Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes, HR best practices, and current regulations
- Employee-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Comfortable with MS Office, must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
Proficiency expectations will be a function of the experience and level
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA
For more information about us, log on to www.thinkanalytics.in