Senior HR at Thence
Views:3317 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Thence - Senior HR Manager (4-12 yrs)
Thence is a 7 year old UX research & design studio based out of Bangalore, ranked amongst top 2 UX firms in India and top 12 Globally by the international rating firm Clutch. Thence has built an impressive clientele of Fortune 500 as well as SMEs and startups across the world. with 25 members currently, Thence is looking to quadruple in revenue and employee strength in the next 2 years.
Thence is looking to onboard a versatile and Hands-on Senior HR leader, who can work hand in hand with management in on-boarding & retaining a world class talent pool. The You will report to the Managing Director and will lead and manage employee communications, employee relations, policy development, legal compliance, compensation and benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities -
Talent On-boarding (50% weight-age)
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time for all functions.
- Responsible for implementation of proactive and systematic workforce planning for attrition as well as ramp-ups.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Planning & conducting campus drives to meet targeted numbers from campuses across the region
- Design and implement end to end hiring life cycle management Sourcing to on-boarding to employee confirmation
- Prepare Manpower Plan in consultation with Functional Heads and Budget resources in terms of Competencies and Cost
- Talent Management & Retention, Training & HR Compliance (50% weight-age)
- Design HR Policies & Implement people strategies by establishing functional accountabilities along with driving compensation benchmarking, performance appraisal, employee life cycle management, training and development, statutory compliances, safety & health, succession planning, employee relations, talent retention and overall administration to create a culture of high performance
- Ensure the right Organisation Design for the business by way of Diagnostics, Competency Mapping, clearly defining Roles, Establishing right structure with reporting
- Design and manage a process of organization development, addressing succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention etc.
- Design and implement impactful HR Strategies & Processes to deliver results for the company.
- Oversees the development and implementation of company core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance management system.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support employee development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
Plan & execute R&R programmes
- Developing a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Develop and enhance the benefits bucket with a view to provide the best possible options to the employees in alignment with workforce objectives.
- Establish HR strategies and processes. Stay current to industry practices and proactively develop and effectively introduce alternatives to current practices that balance employee relations and engagement.
- Champion the development of high potential employees. Support the design and delivery of appropriate learning and development programs. Conducting various trainings
- Measure and monitor key HR metrics/dashboard on a routine basis. Create and report HR Dashboard for all the stakeholders
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policy and helping resolve work related problems.
- Performing employee grievance management taking corrective action and following up on progress; mentoring employees to change their behaviour & attitude to overcome the situation.
- Design the Employee Engagement Calendar, plan and execute at the store levels to create fun at workplace
- Ensure compliance towards all statutory requirements. Compliance to all labour laws applicable on time to time.
- Ensure all corporate guidelines with respect to statutory compliances, and Human Resource & Administrations are followed at location and provide timely information regarding the same.
- Strong process orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Go-getter
- High energy, High Integrity & Work Ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Solution driven who can recognize problems, bring solutions and implement plan of action
- High level of dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Proficient in the use of Social Media hiring & alternate hiring strategies
- MBA in HR
- 8+ years of work-experience (preferably with MNCs) and 4+ years in hiring.
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
Perks & Employee friendly policies
End- to-end Ownership given to team members