The Times Group - Branch MRO Head - Logistics (15-20 yrs)
Logistic_Branch MRO Head_RMD_TOI_BCCL_Delhi
Definition and Scope :
Plan and organize day to day mailroom operations, prepare dispatch plans, monitor budgets and operations work flow, identify training needs of staff members, coordinate with production, B&C, administration and sales department, supervise maintenance of ABC records as per norms
Duties and responsibilities :
- Plan, organize and monitor operational activities on a regular basis, supervise pre-dispatch activities, monitor handling and storing of supplements, prepare route plans in order to ensure timely delivery of newspapers and magazines.
- Monitor and supervise labor, packing and material cost in order to optimize available resources.
- Maintain daily vehicle departure reports, production timings, random check list reports in order to ensure compliance with ABC guidelines for ABC certificates.
- Organize and depute manpower to resolve market complaints and grievances, feedback received from sales team.
- Train, motivate executives, contractual staff, conduct regular meetings with them in order to guide them on their day to day operational work
Qualifications - Post graduate in supply chain management/logistics.
Key Skills / Core Competencies Required:
- Planning and Management skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.