Head HR at The Thickshake Factory
Views:1029 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
The Thick Shake Factory - Senior Manager - Project Management Office (4-7 yrs)
- Establishing a governance framework and monitoring to ensure the right people have access to the relevant information in order to make strategic decisions
- Monitoring and suggesting optimal allocation and usage of resources across projects/functions.
- Enabling interdepartmental team efficiency by facilitating collaborative knowledge transfers.
- Review project plans, reviews, templates and documentation thus saving time and costs that would have otherwise gone into rework.
- Gather data about project progress, status of milestones and goals reached.
- Prepare reports to capture project health and provide insights into processes and frameworks that work.
- Centralizes information and supports a balanced scorecard for projects
- Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline preferably with a PMP or similar certification.
- Experience: 4-6 Years in same role.
- Preferable from QSR/F&B/online food delivery aggregators, other retail/FMCG industry having managed project execution and monitoring.