Head HR at The Thickshake Factory
Views:937 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
The Thick Shake Factory - Manager - Procurement (3-5 yrs)
- Oversee Company Procurement function, develop, establish, implement and enforce supplier guidelines, obligations and service level agreements to the organization.
- Manage and control food cost at targeted level
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers (both local and oversea) and ensure product stability and service level
- Source new products and identify and qualify potential new suppliers to make cost effective
- Monitor and analysis trends in spending and inventory control and make recommendations to identify areas for saving
- Analysis trends and market conditions for pricing, availability ,lead time and capacity of goods & services
- Analysis market trends and collaborate with senior management and marketing department to come out new promotions
- Make Purchase from Oversea, purchase of equipment and customized products
- Menu item programming and supplier & inventory maintenance for ERP systemAssist in new outlet build up, central Kitchen renovation
- Calculate costing for tendered menu and project
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.