Head HR at The Thickshake Factory
Views:1108 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
The Thick Shake Factory - Head - Supply Chain (6-7 yrs)
Supply Chain Head
- Providing leadership, direction, and management for the Company's supply chain operations in India.
- To create and implement a proactive overall strategy for operational excellence in supporting the business unit's efforts to provide agreed service level, cost competitiveness and quality.
- Leading direct strategic and operational initiatives to build a purchasing and logistics infrastructure to improve performance as measured by unit costs, customer service, quality, and productivity.
- Guiding internal and external value chains 'sustainably', reducing wastage, ensure best costs and supply in time to site with the level of quality expected
- Onboarding new vendors and maintain sustainable relations with all the existing vendor partners and execute sourcing plans and negotiation strategies
- Perform analysis on procurement trends and come up with alternative strategies for sourcing raw materials and identify new potential vendor partners.
- Develop and drive demand forecasts to improve accuracy.
- Managing activities related to purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control and warehousing brand wise.
- Lead continuous cost reduction projects, evaluated supplier competencies and achieve competitive pricing
- Ensuring efficient production planning through a delivery forecast for next 3 months volume both for suppliers and logistic providers.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of policies and procedures of company standards for production efficiencies, overhead controls, materials management, and quality in creating a continuous improvement platform for operational excellence.
- Participating in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions and new product launches to ensure timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Directing and overseeing short and mid-term financial planning in alignment with the Company's overall strategy.
- Supervising quality analysis of suppliers to ensure that the Group standards are met, relating to product quality and delivery
- Implementation of ERP