Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:2563 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:378
The Phoenix Mills - AVP - Marketing (12-15 yrs)
Job Title GM / AVP / VP - Marketing
Department / Division
(Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
- Agencies: Creative, Advertising, Public Relations, Market Research, Event Management, etc
- Media - Print & electronic
- Local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies
(i.e education, training etc.)
- MBA (Marketing) and/ or Post-graduation in Public Relations (Mass Communication, etc.)
- 12 - 15 years of experience. Preferably from retail industry.
(required for performing the job effectively)
- Good exposure to creatives
- Knowledge of branding and promotions
- Sound understanding of PR, media, etc
- Exposure to large scale event management / execution.
- Good exposure to Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of pricing / budgeting
- Exposure to Marketing of Luxury or bridge to luxury in retail or hospitality preferred
Of the job Drives the marketing strategy and revenue maximization efforts for the Centre through client sponsored events, internal events, selling of signages and other revenue generating initiatives. Also responsible for implementation of the advertising, branding and public relations strategy in order to increase consumption/ footfalls and enhance trading density.
Key Responsibilities :
(List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives) Overall Marketing Strategy for the Mall
- Formulate an overall marketing strategy for the Centre in order to increase the trading density and maximize revenues.
- Responsible for the overall brand building, brand campaign by ensuring effective and comprehensive advertising and public relations plan.
- Develop a desired market positioning for the Centre and drive all branding/ promotional activities around it in order to increase footfalls and enhance consumption.
- Formulate the marketing calendar for the year in terms of the marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities and ensure effective implementation of the calendar.
- Revenue generation - To work towards increasing revenue generation via SOH, other branding opportunities such as events and the LED screen, barters, outdoors, etc.
- Conduct periodic benchmarking with competition to identify and adopt industry best practices and innovative processes from overall customer experience perspective.
- Work with the creative agency to formulate and finalize various creative assignments for the mall.
- Formulate the annual marketing budget on detailed revenue and expense projections; including Advertising, PR, Revenue Maximization & New initiatives.
- Review and finalize the creative campaign on a regular basis
- Drive the customer and retailers satisfaction surveys (CSI/RSI) on a regular basis and ensure the survey results are communicated to the teams and corrective actions taken to enhance the experience of customers and retailers.
- Ensure VM and overall aesthetics of the mall is appealing to the customers.
- Strive to achieve world-class d- cor using renowned artists /designers /visualizers from across the country at a limited cost to deliver visually-astounding installations
- Formulate the annual events calendar at the beginning of the year in line with the centre strategy and ensure effective implementation.
- Create unique properties, prepare and tie-up for events like Art program, large scale music events, top artist international performance etc- and ensure they are effectively implemented.
- Assess the technical and commercial feasibility and finalize the various agencies for the purpose of execution of events (event management, creative agency etc.)
- Finalize the concept and objective of the event, brand guidelines, target group details, cost estimate, layout of the advertising campaign etc.
- Conceptualize/ develop and review ideas for conducting revenue events within the mall, approve/finalize the potential client agencies and the rate cards for various types of events and signage's.
- Ensure that all permissions/ licenses from local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies for events, signages, hoarding and all other marketing interventions are in place, in coordination with the Liaison team
- Curating events with third parties - Alliances & Partnerships
- Conduct Corporate Events with targeted participation and database generation.
Advertising & PR
- Responsible for developing the annual advertising plan, public relations plan and ensure a cost effective media buying, quality checks, standardisation and periodical review
- Review and approve the Advertising and PR strategy, assess the credibility and commercial feasibility and finalize the advertising and PR agencies covering event implemented at the centres viz CSR initiatives, major launches of brands etc-
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining the favorable image of the brand by ensuring adequate media coverage at regular intervals
Digital & Social Marketing
- Advising and sharing the strategy with the digital team on the digital communication plan.
- Conceptualize and device strategy framework for various digital platforms.
- Responsible for Centre's Digital Marketing initiatives:
- Website Maintenance
- Social Media Facebook Page Management
- Social Media - Twitter Page Management.
- Prepare a plan for Digital Online/ Onground events with the help of the Digital Agency.
- Design Emailers, Digital Newsletter (E - Vibes) and release them as per agreed schedules.
- Social Media strategy formulation to ensure content marketing though bloggers & influencers, social media handles.