TA Team at The Nudge Foundation
Views:919 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
The/Nudge Foundation - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Strategy & Consulting - CSDE - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-12 yrs)
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Strategy & Consulting, CSDE @ The/Nudge Foundation
About The/Nudge Foundation:
The/Nudge Foundation focuses on sustainable poverty alleviation by building a strong 360-degree life, learning and economic foundation for underprivileged youth, through residential programs - Gurukuls - along with a lifelong support system. Our goal is to pull 1 million people sustainably out of poverty.
Spirit of The/Nudge :
Honesty towards our purpose l Empathy towards others l Continuous Innovation l Focused on scale l Impatience towards our goals l
About CSDE :
The/Nudge has established - Centre for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (CSDE)- to invest in India's skilling ecosystem and help accelerate the impact and scale of India's skill development and entrepreneurship investments and initiatives.
CSDE Strategy & Consulting practice :
- Strategy & Consulting practice is a key pillar in CSDE. The team will focus on strategy consulting projects in skill development and entrepreneurship sectors to solve for problem statements of national interest.
- As part of the CSDE Strategy & Consulting practice, you will flourish if you love to deep dive on problem statements and research data, think first-principles, synthesise key insights from a wide array of data points and perspectives, continuously improve, are collaborative and results-driven, and have fun while working hard.
At CSDE, you will :
- Execute consulting projects with skill development institutions (private, government and donors) as part of a team
- Gather data and research information from a wide variety of sources including secondary research and primary interviews
- Analyze key challenges faced by clients, conduct research and analysis, present insights in clear and concise manner
- Analyze organizational and sectoral challenges including behaviors, constraints and opportunities to create effective, implementable and sustainable solutions
- Build solutions that solve for clients- challenges in a scalable and sustainable manner
- Build strong relationships with the clients- teams to ensure thorough implementation of projects
Apply if you have :
- Master's or MBA or Masters in Public Administration from Tier 1 school
- 4-10 yrs of experience in consulting projects analyzing and creating evidence based solutions
- Strong passion for poverty alleviation work
- Ability to stretch beyond call of duty, fully own your work and be responsible for outcomes
- Prior consulting experience and have knowledge of applying consulting toolkits
- Ability to present insights and solutions in a concise and structured manner
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical reasoning skills and experience in creative problem solving at work