HR Manager at The Marcom Avenue
Views:1340 Applications:668 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:367
The Marcom Avenue - Product Manager (0-7 yrs)
Product Manager is responsible for the development of new products within a company. You will be the key member of cross-functional product development teams. You will be required to liaise with different members of the development team to drive projects forward.
Product Manager is often required to do the following:
1) Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
2) Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
3) Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
4) Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
5) Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
6) Work closely with Tech teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
7) Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
8) Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
9) Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
10) Represent the company by doing customer surveys to solicit feedback on company products and services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.