HR at Hackett Group (India) Limited
Views:1022 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
The Hackett Group - Manager - Technology Transformation (7-20 yrs)
Manager - Technology Transformation
THE HACKETT GROUP - STRATEGY & BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT) is an intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking firm to global companies, offering digital transformation including implementation of leading enterprise cloud applications, workflow automation and analytics that enable digital world class performance.
Hacketts Strategy & Business Transformation (S&BT) practice specializes in helping clients to improve the performance of their operations to enable growth and effectiveness and achieve meaningful cost efficiencies. As part of Business Transformation, Hackett professionals provide dedicated expertise in business strategy, operations, finance and shared services, human capital management, strategic sourcing, procurement, and information technology. Our approach provides full lifecycle service from strategy definition through design and implementation and, finally, continuous improvement. All of Hacketts programs have digital solutions embedded to accelerate and fuse our clients' business and technology transformations.
MANAGER TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMATION:
- The Technology Transformation practice is one of the key practice areas within the Strategy & Business Transformation Practice and works with the technology leaders in the organization (CIO, CDO, CTO) to drive business and technology transformation. We partner with technology organizations to address gaps through business and technology capability roadmaps, technology governance, change management, technology sourcing, operating model strategies and business engagement. We recognize that true technology transformation comes through changes in culture and ways of interacting with business partners.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an enterprising individual to build and grow a team of strategy and operations management consultants based in India to support the Technology Transformation practice on client engagements globally.
- The Manager will work in close collaboration with the Hackett consulting team in the US and support delivery of client engagements.
- The Manager will also have the responsibility to oversee and guide a local team of Consultants and Senior Consultants in their day-to-day activities.
Consulting Managers will typically be involved in the following activities:
- Scoping and planning client engagements
- Managing teams to complete client work in accordance with established budget, workplans, and quality standards
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Providing technical/functional content
- Developing and presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Providing solution implementation assistance as required
- Developing leading industry insight to present to clients
- Managing client relationships and reporting project progress
- Leading, coaching, developing, and supervising the efforts of junior staff
Managers in the Technology Transformation Practice will demonstrate capabilities in the following areas:
- IT Operating Model
- Digital Transformation
- Application Strategy & Deployment
- IT Outsourcing Advisory
- IT Benchmarking/Process Improvement
- IT Strategy & IT Governance Frameworks
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Relationship Management
- IT Cost Reduction
- Digital Literacy
- Agile IT Operations
Managers will typically have:
- 7+ years of related strategy or transformation (not system integration) consulting (i.e., working closely with clients on assessments, analysis, problem framing, problem solving, solution identification, initiative prioritization, roadmap development, and transformation implementation) or industry experience in IT Leadership roles showing progression/promotion
- Outstanding analytical capability
- Demonstrated experience with strategy and operations within one or more targeted industries
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment as well as manage people and project workplans
- Outstanding verbal, written communication, and client facing skills (e.g., interviews, workshops, executive read-outs)
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degrees in Business, Engineering or Sciences from a top educational institution
- Candidates based in Hyderabad are preferred, however, candidates working remotely from other cities in India and willing to travel to Hyderabad on a periodic basis may also be considered
- Strong preference for candidates willing to start their days in the afternoon and work into the late evening hours (India Standard Time) to have 3-5 hours of overlap with the US team
- In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional, and collaborative.