Head - Operations at The Affordable Organic Store
Views:805 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
The Affordable Organic Store - Head - Export Business (2-5 yrs)
Export Business Head
- This role will involve the responsibility of managing the business (P&L responsibility) for export division
- Developing strategies for existing business and new territories along with Management.
- Growing the current business and increasing penetration for the existing markets.
- To expand into newer geographies.
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals on business.
- Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable channel partners/distributors, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Searching and evaluating applicable tenders, with end-to-end execution of the same.
- Relationship building & management with key decision-makers, influencers and stakeholders in organizations.
-To set up transport and manage transport performances in region
- To act as reversed key account manager for transport suppliers
- To makes sure the local operations fit into the global structure
- To be responsible for complaint handling for transport related issues.
- Build scalable process flow of logistics and customs and drive implementation in close partnership with product teams, and through platform policies.
- Identify and manage third party logistics and customs service providers to deliver superlative service levels while ensuring competitive prices.
- Setup global partnerships and infrastructure to ensure smooth clearance of goods across origin and destination customs.
- Define and own processes for availing various trade incentive schemes (MEIS, RoDTEP, Drawback, etc.)
- Build deep relationships across various partners and providers, to ensure faster issue resolution and preferential service delivery
- 2-5 years of experience in exports logistics including working with multiple freight forwarders and customs agencies.
- Ability to handle uncertainty and make the right trade-offs decisions
- Comfortable in working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in managing logistics in softline categories (fashion, home decor) and in India to North America corridor is preferred.
- Engineering Background + MBA Pedigree will be great
- Deep connects with Customs and understand international logistics and customer regulatories from operational -standpoint is important for this role