Senior Manager HR at THB
Views:126 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
THB - AVP - Inside Sales - Provider Practice (6-12 yrs)
Designation: AVP - Provider Inside-sales
Location: Delhi NCR
Job Description :
- Seeking a highly experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic inside-sales person to join our growing sales team. This Inside-sales role will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for healthcare provider business.
- This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing, and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales/Account team successful.
- Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting and will email and make calls and to potential healthcare provider customers to introduce our product solution, log call and information into CRM and set up demos and appointments for the THB's Healthcare Provider Sales Team.
Key responsibilities include :
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quota
- 8+ years of proven inside-sales experience in tech/ SAAS solutions, health-tech preferred
- Strong advantages
- Healthcare experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be experienced selling technical and integrated IT premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Must have experience selling technology-based product and software solutions utilizing ROI and other value-added selling approaches, familiarity and experience with large ticket long sales cycle technology sales items, competitive - assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required
- Drive, motivate and support team members to enhance productivity and achieve sales target