Head - Talent Acquisition at Teva Pharmaceuticals
Views:445 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Teva Pharmaceutical - Associate Director - Treasury & Cash (6-12 yrs)
Who we are :
Together, we're on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It's a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world's leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization's Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we're always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
The opportunity :
- The Associate Director Treasury & Cash Operations drives all Treasury & accounts receivable/cash operations accounting processes in the Finance GBS in close partnership with treasury, customer service, , and other accounting teams.
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of (more complex) treasury & cash operations, including technical or transactional responsibilities - primarily in payments, cash and liquidity management, inter-company funding and banking - as well as more strategic and business partnering requirements.
How you'll spend your day :
- Responsible for all areas of treasury operations and business partnership, working closely with Corporate and countries
- Supporting all relevant cash and cash flow management, monitoring and forecasting operations and processes
- Managing approved operational target cash balances for each unit, transfers excess cash and requests funding to/from the In-House Bank of Teva
- Supports Corporate Treasury's financial risk management objectives (mainly foreign exchange-related) in identifying exposures, ensuring they are properly and timely reported, educating and guiding relevant stakeholders, etc.
Your experience and qualifications :
- University education in Accounting or Finance required
- CA preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.