Senior Executive at Teva Pharma
Views:494 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Teva Pharmaceutical - Associate Director - Facilities Management (10-25 yrs)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree - Engineering is must - (Electrical and Mechanical) with maintenance background to understand the preventive and routine maintenance and breakdown
- Minimum 10+yrs of work exp in Facility Management managing manufacturing site, R&D, CRO, Corporate offices and IT Captive centre.
- The candidate should be well versed with Geography of India.
- Should be mature and humble person so that he can lead all the facilities across India in Teva.
- Managerial exp of handling both HARD and SOFT facility related service is preferred
- Good Communication
- If the candidate is very good, age does not matters.
- Need to have exp of handling a team
Purpose of the role :
- Coordination and oversight of Facilities Management (FM) services (Hard and Soft Services) at a site level, in accordance with the work plan and SOPs, with the goal of improved service level and reduced costs.
- Managing and coordinating with FM's across India sites, including but not limited to:
- Hard services, including maintenance & repair, installation and construction of systems, building, and infrastructure,
- Soft Services, including cleaning, catering, waste management, hospitality, employee transportation, archiving, security, pest control, garments, PPE etc.
- The incumbent will direct, lead and exercise functional supporting role to sites for regular planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of site activities including cost reduction and efficiency improvement projects.
- The incumbent will also play a key role in their regional facilities ensuring standardization of work processes and corporate profitability.