Testbook.com - Marketing Manager - Lead Generation - Digital Marketing Team - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Lead Generation
About Testbook :
- The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
- Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
- The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 250 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Description for Marketing Manager (Lead Generation) :
- Testbook is looking for a Marketing Manager (Lead Generation) who will work as part of a larger digital marketing team to help create interest in and excitement for a company's products or services to attract and retain customers, as well as drive revenue.
- As a successful hire, you will be responsible to streamline processes and methods of generating leads for our sales funnels. You will be required to analyze existing sources and think of new sources to generate demand for our products.
- To develop and implement short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline. To monitor and optimize campaigns and programs.
- To develop customer personas and knowing their buying preferences.
- To know the company's brand and products inside out.
- To have very strong Analytical Skills and experience in B2C User Analytics.
- To assist in content development to target customers throughout the lifecycle.
- To collaborate with the larger digital marketing team and other departments to develop and enhance strategies.
- To identify new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth.
- To create buy-in and budget support from senior leadership.
- To measure and analyze campaign and marketing activities.
- To deliver performance reports to leadership and other departments.
- MBA/Graduation from T1 colleges.
- 2+ years of experience in leading both acquisition and retention, as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, marketing analytics and SEM.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Very deep business acumen and a strong problem solver.
- Highly driven and resourceful candidate (fast-paced start-up experience preferred).
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation and first principle problem-solving approach.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Preferably have a consumer internet or E-commerce industry experience.
To know more about our Journey please refer to the below links :