Testbook.com - Growth Marketing Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/IIT/BITS/NIT (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over1.36 Crore students, more than450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Description :
- This role will own the P&L of the category, lead strong cross-functional stakeholder management to translate customer insights into marketing efforts, and enhance the customer value.
- Drive initiatives and improvements to onboard new customers, execute the category activation calendar and conceptualize innovations in customer experience, basic consumer needs and convert them into business goals.
- Understand and use effective merchandising inside the app/web (owned media), category traffic flow, crossover opportunities, and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making.
- Leading analytical projects strategize and optimize customer, revenue and venture growth that span across marketing, business development, product, technology, and customer support functions.
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns at a cohort level and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Conduct in-depth consumer research to determine - pain-points and opportunities for the business.
- Innovation in the service lines and product structure from existing capabilities to address valued/obvious needs.
- MBA/B.Tech from Tier-1 colleges (IIM, IIT, BITS, NIT & other Tier-1 college)
- Consumer internet or Ecommerce experience is preferred. Experience in Education Sector is also a plus. A total experience of 1.5+ years.
- Proven experience in brand/product/ category management and would have held P&L responsibilities for a category, division/business unit.
- Proven track record of customer obsession.