Testbook.com - Category Manager - Judiciary Exams Segment (2-11 yrs)
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
1. Manage one of the upcoming category in Online Learning at Testbook. Lead a team of SMEs, Translators, Faculties and other members
2. Design and Build SOPs and Processes for various initiatives to improvise the learning outcome & content consumption of the Learners.
3. Improve curriculum and pedagogy of the content through feedback analysis, students' performance analysis in tests etc
4. Work across functions (Product, Operations, Marketing etc.) to align on the project charter & lead the end to end deployment.
1. Graduate with a minimum 2-3 years of experience in Law/Judiciary Category
2. Leadership and managerial skills.
3. Past experience of appearing for competitive exams is a plus.
4. Ability to draw scalable, long-term term and global perspectives while solving issues, and improving efficiency.
5. A passion to impact Online Learning and thus shape Education in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.