Testbook.com - AVP - Operation (3-8 yrs)
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Develop a vision, lead and manage a large team of Academic Managers, Operations Team, and Instructors (marketplace & In-house) to create high-quality teaching content.
- Design and build SOPs and processes for various initiatives to improvise the learning outcome, learning experience, engagement & content consumption of the Learners.
- Assist in the improvements in the curriculum and pedagogy of the content through feedback analysis, learners performance analysis in tests etc.
- Establish cost efficiency of content creation.
- BTech or MBA from Tier1 Institutes with 4+ years of experience in Category or Program Management roles at an Ed-Tech or Internet Start-up or FMCG companies.
- Should have proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Ability to draw scalable, long-term and global perspectives while solving issues, improving efficiency.
- A passion to impact Online Learning and thus shape-up Education in India.