Testbook.com - AVP - Category Marketing - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-8 yrs)
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 140+ lakh students, 470+ crore questions solved on the Web and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
We have witnessed 8 times growth in live course enrolment and hockey stick growth in active paid subscribers which increased to 8 lakh from 4.9 lakh, after the pandemic hit from April 2020 to December 2020. We have increased our monthly revenue by 4 times with more than 3.8 lakh transactions during the past four months.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
- This role will own the P&L of the category, lead strong cross-functional stakeholder management to translate customer insights into marketing efforts, and enhance the customer value.
- Drive initiatives and improvements to onboard new customers, execute the category activation calendar and conceptualize innovations in customer experience, basic consumer needs and convert them into business goals.
- Solve for structural challenges in demand, own creation, and execution of marketing programs to acquire new customers.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute online/offline marketing initiatives to extend category awareness.
- Manage & own all aspects for new category launch including GTM strategy, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communication, and sales enablement
- Innovation in the service lines and product structure from existing capabilities to address valued/obvious needs.
- Building availability and access ensuring strong demand-supply funnel across national and regional markets.
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall product marketing strategy.
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns at a cohort level and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Conduct in-depth consumer research to determine pain-points and opportunities for the business.
- Understand and use effective merchandising inside the app/web (owned media), category traffic flow, crossover opportunities, and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making.
- Design and manage customer-performance scorecard measures to identify key insights on promoters and real issues of detractors.
- MBA/Graduation from Tier 1 colleges
- Consumer internet or Ecommerce experience is preferred. Experience in Education Sector is also a plus. A total experience of 4+ years.
- Proven experience in brand/product/ category management and would have held P&L responsibilities for a category, division/business unit.
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to multi-task in a complex environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills.