Testbook.com - Associate Program Manager - Digital Marketing (1-10 yrs)
Associate Program Manager - Digital Marketing
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer.
You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
1. Lead digital marketing programs of skill academy. Work on projects focused on improving the learning outcomes of learners, improving the engagement of learners etc.
2. Design and Build SOPs and Processes for various initiatives to ensure outcomes for the Learners.
3. Own every process, understand the gap between the target and the output, undertake root cause analysis. Convert the gap into strategies and action by working with cross-functional teams and drive the changes required
4. Work across functions (Product, Operations, Marketing etc.) to align on the project charter & lead the end to end deployment.
5. Analyze the strong and weak areas of target Learners or target Educators and assist them to excel in their goals.
1. Graduate with minimum 2-3 years of experience in Category or Program Management roles at any Ed-Tech or Internet Start-up or FMCG companies.
2. Previous work experience in digital marketing would be given preference.
3. Ability to draw scalable, long term and global outside-in perspective while solving issues, improving efficiency.
4. Should carry examples and experience of improving processes and can perform complex Analysis when exposed to unstructured and structured data.
5. A passion to impact Online Learning and thus shape-up Education in India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.