Testbook.com - Assistant Course Manager - Gate - EE/ECE (1-3 yrs)
Testbook.com - Assistant Course Manager - Gate - EE/ECE
Job Description :
About Us :
- The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
- Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
- Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
- The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Description :
1. Design Online Live Courses and curriculum for GATE Exams
2. Conduct thorough market research consult with expert Faculties and SME.
3. Improve curriculum and pedagogy of the content through feedback analysis, students- performance analysis in tests etc
4. Lead and manage the content team to ensure that high quality content is created; ensure timely production of the content.
5. Develop and implement processes; improve efficiency of content creation
6. Identify expansion opportunities of the category; expand the content team accordingly.
7. Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders - marketing teams, video operations teams, coach teams.
Desired Skills :
1. 1-2 years of total work experience in Ed-Tech companies or product companies or any fast growing startups etc
2. Have appeared and prepared for any of the Gate ( Electrical Engg/ Electronics ) exams
3. Hustle and get things done attitude
4. A passion to impact and shape-up Education in India
5. Leadership and managerial skills.
6. Proven organizational and time management skills.
7. Strong communication skills and good command over written English.
8. Past experience of appearing for competitive exams is a plus.
9. A passion to impact and shape-up Education in India