Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:444 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Territory Manager/POC - Sales - Automobile (4-10 yrs)
What Are we Looking For
We are looking for a skilled Territory Manager as a head of sale of a Territory who makes strategy and business plan for sales growth in his zone and work to implement it at ground level by instructing, motivating and inspiring his team members to generate more sale.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Territory Manager- Market Making
Responsible for the entire Dealer network of the territory.
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for Planning, Hiring and Inducting the Sales Team under them.
- Management and responsibility of individual and team targets.
- Effective planning and Deliver on targets/metrics defined as part of the job
- Responsible for end to end operational activities
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence to support other functions of the organization.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Strong in leading teams to deliver revenue growth, and Aggressive towards sales targets.
- High energy, Aggressive and confident communication
- Ready to take on targets and deliver numbers.
- Understands technology platforms, confident with face 2 face selling as well as remote selling.
Apply if you have
- Auto mobile experience is not compulsory
- Team management experience in compulsory
- Strong in understanding data and basic excel
- Hands on experience of setting up stores/outlets
- Strong Project Management skills - Detail oriented, output-driven and diligent individual
- Strong network of suppliers/contractors across regions to deliver projects in-time
- Proactive service delivery attitude willingness to stretch and do whatever is required with a hands on can do approach
- Highly passionate, motivated and dynamic individual willing to work in an independent high- growth environment
- Team Leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.