Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:219 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Technology Research Specialist - Cloud Network (5-8 yrs)
The Role :
Technology Research (Cloud Network) Specialist
- Assists and supports the development of thought-provoking insights by identifying, developing and driving differentiated data-driven management insights. Research will involve both quantitative and qualitative research methods and tools. Should be adept at developing case studies, experienced in primary surveys and analysis, creating novel insights secondary data, and comfortable with expert interviews and networks.
- Understands the data needed to underpin effective network thought leadership, consulting, and strategy work.
- When required, develop proprietary in-house regression models and provide results to the practice when needed.
- Be able to engage with teams on using innovative new research methodologies, such as data science, customer experience platforms etc.
BUSINESS WRITING PROFICIENCY:
- The candidate must be skilled at penning points of view and research reports that bring insights to life for a C-suite audience.
- May co-author articles/blog/thought pieces through Accenture's publication channels and other channels and required to maintain a positive and growing social media
Key Skills :
- Business knowledge of Cloud and other technologies - how technology is transforming businesses
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to synthesize research into a compelling storyline
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative research methods and tools
- Knowledge of the operations of large international companies, including core issues of the C-suite
- Proven ability to publish high quality reports and articles (publication in high ranking journals will be an advantage)
- Ability to present research findings to senior Accenture executives
- If required, ready to conduct market and competitive intelligence research
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to work with people and complex multi-country research projects
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong communications skills and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
Experience & Qualification :
- 5+ years business experience, ideally within a business facing research department or management / strategy consultancy or equivalent skills/experience
- Demonstrated experience of writing reports, quantitative/financial analysis and presentations for delivery to internal and external audience a plus.
- Global/large private corporation or institution, Research Consultancy, Think Tanks, Research role at Management
- Consultancy or Management Consulting experience with track record in Thought Leadership and Market/Competitive Intelligence focused on technology/IT Services